Maritiem Logistiek medewerker - Voltijd
Our fleet has grown considerably during the recent period via new building and acquisition of vessels. In order to facilitate the fleet growth we need to expend our head office in Middelburg. Therefore we are looking for a suitable candidate to strengthen our Technical Department (TD). We offer a challenging job where the right candidate will have the primary task to fulfill all logistical and administrative services to guide our vessels at a technical level.
- Processing of orders and deliveries;
- Purchase, logistics and inventory management
- Keep track of our vessel maintenance system (Marad);
- Registration and certification of the vessels;
- Supporting the TD with planning, preparation, maintenance and docking of our vessels;
- Support and assist the onboard crew regarding technical issues;
- Supporting the TD with the operational tasks in a broad range.
- Vocational (MBO) or Bachelor (HBO) graduated at Logistics and Transport Management / Maritime officer / Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Affinity with the maritime sector;
- Good communication and administrative skills;
- Working experience or skilled in working with Excel;
- Flexibility regarding working hours;
- Stress resistant;
- Fluent in spoken and written English (native language Dutch);
- In possession of a driver’s license is a must.
We offer you
- A challenging position in a growing organization;
- A full time position for 40 hours per week;
- A young and enthusiastic team to work with.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com For more information about this vacancy, please contact Kristine Kuhne at +31(0)118-41 05 20.