MARITIME OFFICER AHTS
With the arrival of new vessels, we are looking for experienced (First-) Maritime Officers for our own fleet of Damen Shoalbusters. As a Maritime Officer you will be working in a team of 4-6 crewmembers. In addition to your team, you are also able to perform independent work on the bridge and in the engine room.
• a minimum of 6 months working experience as a Maritime Officer on board AHTS vessels or tugs is a must;
• good communication and administrative skills;
• control of Dutch and English, spoken and written;
• independent and stress-resistant;
• hands-on mentality.
• valid CoC "Maritime Officer - no limitation" according STCW 2010;
• valid seaman's book, medical certificate, STCW documents;
• valid passport> 6 months;
What we offer
• a diverse and challenging position in a growing organization;
• knit team to work with, but also an independent position;
• attractive sailing/leave schedule of 4-6 weeks on/off;
• career opportunities;
• good primary and secondary working conditions.
We are preferably looking for candidates who are looking for a permanent job in a fixed schedule.
Send your CV and copies of your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this vacancy, please contact our crewing department on +31 (0) 118-4105 20.