As a captain you work in a team of 4-6 crew members. In addition to your teamwork, you are also able to perform maneuvers independently; anchor handling / (double) tow / rig moves etc.
Because the ships regularly change projects, almost no trip will be the same.
Extensive experience on tugs and knowledge of ISM is a must.
• Minimum 12 months experience as a master on tugboats
• Good communication and administrative skills
• Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
• Independent, team player, assertive and persistence
• Management qualities; able to direct, motivate, and transfer knowledge to crew
In possession of
• Valid Dutch CoC minimum "Master - <3000GT" or "Master - no limitation"
• Valid seaman's book, STCW documents
• Valid passport >6 months
• Valid health medical certificate;
• STCW 2010 certificates (BS-AFF-PSC-DSD-MFA-MC-SSO-GMDSS-Radar navigator-ECDIS).
We offer you
• A diverse and challenging position in a growing organization;
• Close team to work with, but also an independent function;
• Attractive sailing/leave schedule of 4-6 weeks on/off;
• Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
Please send your CV and copies of your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information about this vacancy, please contact us on +31(0)118-4105 20.
Note - acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.